While we are Fun/Food/Games/Golf, the golf part can’t happen if we don’t have the driving range cleared of golf balls, and the golf balls reloaded in all 60 bays. We need Range/Bay Attendants to help do that (and more) and have various shifts available. Must be at least 16.
You may be our ideal candidate if you can:
- Work in all kinds of weather
- Keep a smile on your face, as you’ll be interacting with guests in the bays when refilling their “range ammo”, and ensuring the golf clubs they need are there
- Can tell the difference between the golf clubs, as club management is part of the job
- Be able to drive the range-picker and not catch the nets (good depth perception is critical)
- Stay professional and courteous, no matter what happens
- Remember we are Fun/Food/Games/Golf and will always strive for FUN!
- Must understand excellent customer service.
- Basic Understanding of technology and machinery, or ability to learn it.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds, with or without an accommodation.
- Must be able to bend, squat, reach, twist, as golf balls get in places machinery can't.
- Have a full open availability, especially Sundays.