Back of House (BOH) Crew - Dishwasher
Modeled after contemporary sports stadiums, FlyingTee is Tulsa’s premier golf, dining and entertainment venue. With over 53,000 square feet, a restaurant, four games, 18 courses, 60 bays and endless interactive fun, we provide a comfortable atmosphere for a quick round over lunch or an adventurous night out, any time of year. We are the best of family home entertainment systems wrapped around real physical activity, with first-rate food, beverage and service on three levels of play.
FlyingTee is built on a culture of service providing golf, food, and fun. Our brand is built on exceptional people who strive to create the best service levels in a fun and dynamic environment. We are looking for an evening Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately.
Check out our website for the full menu:www.flyingteegolf.com/food
- Must be able to stand for several hours at a time
- Work experience as a Dishwasher
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Availability to work in shifts, specifically during evenings (weekdays and weekends)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, with or without an accommodation
- Must be able to traverse 3 flights of stairs between the service areas
Benefit package for full time employees