Start off the guest experience right.Make a great first impression!
As part of the Bay Services Team, it is the Guest Services crew who greets the customer, explains what we do, how we do it, and helps the customers see how they can maximize the FUN in their visit to FlyingTee, whether they've come in to golf for the first time, they've come in to eat, enjoy the bars, or have been here several times, and just need a bay assignment. Guest Services processes payments, generates membership cards, assigns the bays, and escorts the party to the bay and shows them how everything works so they can enjoy their outing.
Are you our ideal candidate? Can you answer yes to these questions?
- Keep a smile on your face even if it gets chaotic
- Happily interact with customers with comfort, Be outgoing and not shy
- Stay professional and courteous no matter what happens
- Must understand excellent customer service
- Must be available days/nights/weekends. We are open 7 days a week
- Have a background in customer service
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Basic understanding of technology
- Work in fast paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
Free golf, Food discounts and benefit package for full time employees.