Digital Marketing Coordinator
Full time position - Salary $36K - $40K annually (specifically based on experience and supportable metrics for previous proven results)
- Plan & execute all digital marketing, included SEO/SEM, marketing data base, e-mail & display advertising campaigns
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals (traffic driving)
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion & optimization
- Research & analyze competitor advertising links
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs & reconciling discrepancies.
- Design & coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g., website, blogs, press releases, videos & podcasts)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Brainstorm new & creative growth strategies
- Work with team to translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positions & go-to-marketing strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages & optimize user experience
- Analyze campaign performance & suggest improvements
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking & other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Optimize copy & landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Design & implement direct e-mail marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar & spelling
- Identify target audience & grow e-mail lists
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Ensure prompt & accurate communication with guests via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Respond to reviews write blogs and e-blast including company updates in guest friendly brand appropriate manner.
- Ensure e-mails follow industry policies & best practices
- Support other departments as needed (Sales, Operations, HR)
- Assist with special projects assigned by DOSM when needed
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, with forward planning & forecasting ability
- Experience with visual communication principles
- An ability to multi-task and perform under tight deadlines with strong time & project management skills
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, &/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences & devising digital campaigns that engage, inform & motivate traffic
- Experience in setting up & optimizing Google Adwords campaigns with solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Strong analytical skills & experience generating SEM reports
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, & online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing & measurement
- Familiarity with web design & content management systems
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience in optimizing landing pages & user funnels
- Excellent written communication & copy writing skills
- Additional qualification in web design, photography or animation is a plus
- Must be available for occasional nights and/or weekends (we are a 365 day a year company)
- Must be a team player, work well within group scenario
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
Spend per guest; site traffic; web traffic/ranking; spend ROI; YOY numbers
Please answer the following:
- How would you explain to a 5 year old the difference between SEO and SEM? (we can all google, please use your words).
- What is and why is Branding important?
- How can a digital coordinator make a difference inside the brick and mortar site/venue?
- Describe your most successful digital campaign, platform(s) used and why it was deemed successful?
- What is the most difficult part of the job in digital marketing?
Preferred Bachelor degree in Online Marketing or Creative Marketing Design or 2-4 years equivalent experience.
Must show proven results in prior roles and specific plan to grow our traffic and RPG.